This week I’ve:
- posted notepads and cards for The Research Advisor, to promote my proofreading and motivating blog to students
- edited, printed and displayed posters and cards around Plymouth University for the above blog
- connected on social media to the Mumsnet bloggers network, fellow writers and readers on Twitter and caught up on Facebook
- fended off a cold because I’m now self-employed and don’t have time or money for sick leave
- woken up at five am with *too many “entrepreneurial ideas” on my mind
- been genuinely excited that I’m responsible for every decision in my business
….and I enjoyed a cracking night out in dry weather with my IT expert (my dear Other Half)
What else can I look forward to as a freelance/free ranging human?
*there is no such thing as too many ideas!